PVC Party Tent 32'x20' - White - Heavy Duty!
This is our best model - very hard wearing, with a thick heavy duty 480g PVC canopy and 350g PVC sides. The fabric is a material much more luxurious than polyethylene. The material is specially coated on the inside making it much more water resistant than the polyethylene. A fantastic durable canopy is ideal for home use and for commercial use. Easy to assemble; great for weddings, parties, shows, exhibitions, storage and as a car shelter.
- Luxury heavy duty 480g PVC top, with UV protection
- Luxury heavy duty 350g PVC sides, with UV protection
- Heat bonded PVC cover, 100% waterproof
- Frame made from 38mm steel tubes
- Connectors made from 42mm steel tubes
- With roof and ground poles for for stability & strength
- Plastic windows offer a good inflow of light.
- Entrance door in both of the end walls
- Industrial duty zips on the front and side entry walls
- Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
- Corner ropes and pegs included
- Full instructions and care manual
- Size: 32'(10meter) x 20'(6meter)
- Frame: Galvanized Steel Tubes
- Cover: Strong 480 gr/m2 PVC
- Sidewalls: Strong 350 gr/m2 PVC
- Tube: Diameter: 38mm; Thickness: 1mm
- Joint: Diameter: 42mm; Thickness: 1.2mm
- Height: Side Height: 6.6'; Peak Height: 10'
- Door Dimensions: 15' W x 6.23'H
- Weight: 430 Pounds
- Seated at round tables (5ft): 60
- Seated at trestle tables: 88
- Standing: 80
It's very important to anchor your tent to the ground. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended in even the calmest weather conditions. This item not to be used as a permanent structure. Since this item is a temporary structure, it is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, sleet, snow, wind, and ice) and assembled overnight. This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on top of the unit.
Delta Canopy has more than 10 different size tents! Even if you find that you need a larger marquee at a later date, Delta canopy tent multi-span option offers the degree of flexibility you need. For example, if you have purchased a 40'x20' structure but now find that a 32'x20' would be more suitable, you can purchase a 32'x20' canopy (roof) to make your tent smaller.